Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Sisters!

I haven't been able to get those pictures up here as yet. I am working on it though my friends! Just having a bit of family trouble now, which is getting in the way of ordinary things. You know that occasional wrench that gets thrown in to life once in a while? Well my sis, as much as I love her keeps getting involved in bad relationships. As much as my family tries to stear her in the right direction ~ well you know how it goes. She is 31, no kids (thank God). She continues to find the wrong guy no matter where he is in the world! So the complaints, and tears are what I have had to deal with for the past couple of days. I love her dearly with all of my heart, but alas she is a bum magnet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
you have awesome work. I am new still to crocheting. But I have recently started a message board for crocheters/knitters: http://www.aimoo.com/forum/freeboard.cfm?id=636836&NoCaches=Yes . We swap patterns, show off our work and make new friends. I would love your expertise to be shown. Please come and check us out. thanks so much

Leah