Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Thank you everyone!

I guess that blogging really does help somewhat. When I wrote about my Dad last week he was doing really shitty. Yesterday my Mom said that he was sitting in a chair when she visited him. That was great news. He hasn't wanted to get out of the bed for weeks now. He is really pushing to come home! His mental state isn't what it should be, but we think that has something to do with medication. We are hoping that is all it is at the moment. The tests keep saying all is ok... but who knows except the big man/woman upstairs!

Thank you to everyone that passed by and left me a comment. It really means alot when you know that someone out there is reading your blog. The personal connection that it brings is the best. All I wanted to do was sound off, and I received so many nice words from my cyber buds. Thanks to all of you.

Bye for now~ I'm going to surf your blogs!

3 comments:

Kenyetta said...

I am sooo happy about your dad! I hope he continues to get well, and you get some relaxation now.

Chie said...

I am happy for your father and your family that he is getting better! :) I know you are going through a tough time, but you all are in my thoughts and prayers.

DAWN said...

I'm glad your dad is doing better. A tip for the eye pillow. If you put flax seed in it you can heat it in the microwave for about 20 sec. or put it in the freezer for about an hour. Experiment with your headaches. Somepeople do better with a little heat and some need cold to make them feel better. Hope it helps.
~ DAWN