Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday!


TGIF to all! I hope that everyone has some nice plans for the weekend. The weather has started to get a lot better here in Jersey. I hope that it is that way where ever you may be.

My dog is having a relapse with behavior issues. I'm not checking because I think I posted about this already. She is pretty much driving me crazy. I think that she feels the stress that is probably oozing out of me. I met a man yesterday with a beautiful dog that suggested the obvious: "Obedience Training Classes". His dog was a huge New Foundland??? I hope I got that right. I'm sure that Chloe was only playing but she was acting like a maniac. This has to stop!! Yikes!! It's getting downright embarrassing taking a dog for a walk, that is actually walking me. Atleast I have gone down a size, and am making many neighbor friends.

I have to go to the court house with Mom today. She needs to get some legal papers to release accounts and stuff. I just hope this doesn't take all day. I'm really not in the mood today. I want to be as helpful as possible, but I have to be honest in saying that my smile is pretty fake these days. I just want to crawl into a room by myself for about a day or two. Of course with my computer! Geez what would I do without it.

Please look on the sidebar, and enter yourself in the Mother's Day contest. Great prizes are to be had!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great picture. I have been pretty much wishing for a day to hide as well.
Hope you do get a day to have some down time soon

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly, thanks for the very nice comment on the Garnstudio crocheted halter! This was my first project using one of their patterns, and I've chosen others to make in the future. Btw, the last dog I had went to obedience school at 6 weeks old. It was so worth it! Good luck.