Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Blah Tuesday~

I have so many things to get done today. I just got up a little while ago, and did the usual. Clean up the dog mistake. Take the dog for a sleepy walk. Grab the paper. Feed the cats, and the dog. Clean the litter. Fix a cup of coffee. Try to sit... but no there goes the dog with my yarn! The yarn was in a cake and as fast as I was running, the darn thing was unraveling. Ugh. Finally sitting and drinking my coffee with the computer on my lap. How did I get up two hours ago, and get nothing done yet?? HA!



Oh yeah that study about the first borns... I am one! Surprise, surprise siblings.



Have a great day everyone. I have some pictures to post tomorrow. I promise. Really. I will. Honest.



Bye bye!

1 comment:

DixieRedHead said...

I'm a first-born too. *high five*

here is the link to that dishcloth: http://www.elmore-pisgah.com/Ballband%20Dishcloth.htm

have a great day!