Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ok so it looks a little different doesn't it? Well I upgraded to what was supposed to be easier editing, but I don't like it right now. With a little time I will figure it out. I am sure of that. This stuff is fun to me. Aggravating at times, but fun all the same.

If anyone knows the html to make the page whole instead of kind of pushed in the middle I sure would appreciate it. I've always hated how that looks, but noticed it doesn't look that way on everybodies computer. Please feel free to email me with any suggestions: KCatz11@aol.com
I sure would greatly appreciate it.

Not much going on that I can spill about right now. Feeling crappy, and the rain outside isn't helping my mood. I do like the rain though. I have to admit that. Maybe I'll take a nap... that should fix things!

4 comments:

DixieRedHead said...

Ohh black. I love it, makes reading easier on the eyes at night. Looking good. Wish it would rain here....

*hugs*

Deneen said...

It looks okay to me, but unlike Stacey, I like light background with dark print for reading it easier (everyone is a critic). I am afraid to switch to the "easier method"-afraid I'll lose stuff (I will, they said). I'm working on a thing for my husband with blogger on the new version and like the widgets and stuff though.

Thunderboomers here too.

Pink said...

Hi! Nice to see you again...like the new look, too.

We have rain...again!

Maria said...

Its looks ok to me (not pushed in the middle), maybe you've fixed it already...
Its also rainy here, and I don't like it...except its nice to think that air and outside got cleaner.