Friday, October 19, 2007

Posting.....

Ok I'm getting a lot of flack from a certain someone (won't mention the name) that I don't post enough. Agreed! I just don't have much in the way of crafty goodness to show you lately that is all (as usual). I'm sowwy! Forgive me?



Lots of work is being done on the house. The decisions were made super quick last week, but they were projects that we had planned for a very long time. The siding was ripped off the front of the house, completely boarded up, and of course insulated. Yesterday the rest of the windows with the exception of the attic were installed. Today a big porch roof is being put up, and there are some big strong scarey looking guys outside. With that said I am staying inside. I should be taking some pictures, but they don't speak english very well (Polish), and I don't know if they would like that. I will take some later though, and you can see the bones of my porch for yourself. Oh I can't wait to sit out there and crochet, or surf the net. It will be wonderful! The stress is killing me right now though.

Bye for now! Thanks K for caring to remind me to post once in a while~

:P

3 comments:

Mimi said...

That sounds exciting to have some home improvements and soon be able to crochet on the porch!

Kimberly said...

Hope that the home improvements go quickly! But just keep in mind the end results....A lovely porch to sit out on and crochet! What bliss!

Glad to see that you have posted again!

Kenyetta said...

Welcome Back, Welcome Back...humming