Thursday, March 03, 2005

Thursday all day!

Well I am finding that I can't sleep! It could be due to the fact that I have to sneak on here to get anything done lately. The husband works seasonally, and with all of the snow we have been getting it is impossible to get online. He is in belief that I have an online lover trapped within the computer. I appologize to friends, and lovers alike! LOL

I am finally mailing the rest of my valentines squares out today... whenever I wake up...that is. The swap came to a close about a month ago, but complications in life arise... it can not be helped.

I think that I am going to stick with my favorite swaps on Crochetville from now on. Nice bunch of people, and the swaps are much easier to complete. Don't get me wrong or anything, I have had a blast hosting the valentines squares, it's just more fun having someone else host for a change. Sorry Tiff, Donna and everyone else!

I'll post some pictures ASAP. It is a difficult task. My husband is in constant need of attention! I don't get it, just when football season ends, I have to get him back...ugh! I'll just have to drug the poor dear with some nightquil or something! LOL

Well goodnight for now... and I am glad so many of you have been writing me about Adagio teas. I'm definitely going to try the flavored teas next time thanks to the comment from Mitzi.

No comments: