Thursday, November 25, 2004

Gobble! Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!


If anyone has been looking for me, I am sorry that I haven't been around. I have been running a Valentines square swap that has been keeping me pretty busy. Lots of emails to keep up with. All the same it is a lot of fun meeting lots of crocheters, and knitters. Its nice to share something in common with others.

I am sure that Kari is still screaming from the rooftops that Bush is safely back in his office! I for one didn't think he was going anywhere. I am also a Republican so I am very happy as well. Yes I did go out and vote~ it really does matter! I think it would be a grave injustice to show other countries that we have no trust in our leader by kicking him out of office.

I haven't been getting any of my swaps done lately. I am currently in wayyyy to many! Its not laziness, just no time. I have been making some Christmas presents for family. Squeezing out some winter accessories here, and there. I'm also concentrating on my secret pals (2 different swaps). All the presents are here, now I have to get them out.

My one secret pal from Crochetville sent me a nice card the other day. It was so sweet. I didn't realize that they had a site dedicated to Teddybear cards. I guess she noticed the teddy wearing the scarf in my picture. I must have about 100 bears. Currently they are in boxes in my basement. We were in the middle of re-painting the living room, and boxed them up. Well it has been a while, because we already need to re-paint, and my bears are still in them boxes in the basement. I guess I am lazy when it comes to certain things huh?

Well I hope to get some pictures taken soon. I know that I am always promising. The computer has been on the fritz, and I just got a new part time job at home. Why does everything happen around the holidays??? Can someone answer that???

No comments: