Thursday, November 03, 2005

Tagged!

I was tagged by Juli... thanks... lol

The question was what is on your desktop? I wasn't sure what the question meant at first. I thought you meant my actual desk...duh..That is pretty messy, and would be hard to describe. If I had to take a picture I would be horrified!

I looked at Juli's taggers site, since I couldn't get on her site. So I guess you want to see my background picture. I'm not sure if it will show since I am into green everywhere including my blog. Here it is though... it's called "Fall Leaves". Pretty boring huh? At least it fits the season around here. I think I've had it up since last year... maybe it's time for a re-decorating on the desktop.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If they read this I tag: Lynlee, Karen, & Ken!

1 comment:

Lynlee said...

*pbbbbbtttttthhhhh*