Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hello out there! (ECHO)

Hi all! I just realized that I haven't blogged about anything in a few weeks now. I don't want to start becoming a bad blogger again.

You have all been so busy creating such beautiful things. I'm envious that you are all good girls, and boys. I better get on the ball myself.

I'm happy to report that Chloe is doing well. She has gotten the whole house training thing down quickly. It just had me running out the door every time the dog looked at me funny. I think that we finally have our signals down now. When I don't... she lets me know... thats for sure.

Just want to shout up to heaven, and say Top' O the day to you Dad! Hope your having a beer at the pub, and perhaps a smoke. I'm sure the Lord wouldn't mind today. Especially since today (the first day of spring) was your birthday. So Happy Birthday Daddy~ I missed you in life, as much as I do now. I'm glad that such a funny guy as you ever existed in the first place. It's where I get my sarcasm from... that no one else ever gets.

Bye for now~

2 comments:

Kenyetta said...

Hello ooooo back!
I am glad you are back blogging!

Unknown said...

Glad she got the toilet training down! sometimes just getting each other's signals is all that is needed!